As an Irish distributors for Combilift & Aisle Master, Henley Forklift are in an ideal position to provide you with the advice you need and the service support you have come to expect from Ireland’s leading supplier of Materials Handling Equipment.
Combilift Customised Handling Range
- CB Series Counterbalance 2,500 – 3,000 kg Diesel LPG Electric
- C Series 2,500 – 25,000 kg Diesel LPG Electric
- ST Series 2,500 – 3,000 kg Diesel LPG Electric
- SL Series 4,500 – 6,000 kg Diesel LPG Electric
- GT Series 2,500 – 4,000 kg Diesel LPG Electric
- Straddle Carrier
- Bespoke Equipment
The Combilift Company, located in Monaghan was formed in 1998 by two highly qualified engineers. With a combined engineering experience of over 40 years, they used their knowledge and practical
experience to create the ultimate long-load material handling solution: The Combilift.
The Combilift is the world’s first IC engine-powered all-wheel-drive multidirectional forklift. It is actually
a combination of forklift and side-loader, and is highly manoeuvrable, very safe, very cost effective
and supremely efficient.
- Safer Product Handling
- Space Savings
- Increased Productivity
- Indoor and Outdoor Use – over semi-rough terrain
- Operator and Maintenance friendly
- Less product damage
Designed and manufactured in Ireland the Aisle-Master articulated forklift is one of the most versatile pieces of equipment introduced to the materials handling and logistics industries for many years.
This LPG powered machine has been designed to work in dramatically reduced warehouse aisle widths and yet can still work outdoors like a conventional forklift truck.