Are you interested in a managerial role in a company offering outstanding career prospects? If so, we have a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to join our Dublin Team as the Group Parts Manager.
- The ideal candidate must have a basic mechanical knowledge of the plant or motor trade
- have commercial experience
- be computer literate and customer service orientated
- have excellent communication and organisational skills and
- have the ability to work on own initiative
- should have a flexible approach to their work and be willing to help out in other departments.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage & control all aspects of Spare Parts departments for Henley Forklift Group
- Liaise with local and regional stores staff daily
- Liaise with suppliers
- Keep stocks at the required levels
- Ensure all depots maintain high levels of stock control management
- Control of returns
- Plan and co-ordinate annual stock takes
- Ensure training is provided to all members of the parts department
- Resolution of queries inside and outside of the organisation
- Sign and approve purchase invoices
- Preparing monthly reports and analysis
- Working with other departments within the Henley Group as required
- Min 3 years experience in similar role (only those with experience should apply)
- Some manual lifting will be required
The successful candidate will receive a very attractive remuneration package, company vehicle and will have outstanding career prospects.
Send your CV to email@example.com