WHY DRIVER TRAINING?
- To comply with Safety, Health & Welfare at Work Act 2005 (No 10 of 2005)
- To prevent accidents by the habitual use of safe working methods
- Reduces damage to goods by up to 30%
- Improves skill and technique of drivers
Fact: Each year an increasing number of people are injured or lose their lives unnecessarily due to accidents that should not have happened.
The Henley Forklift Training Centre was established in 1999 to provide Certified Operator Training in accordance with the Safety, Health & Welfare at Work Act 2005 (No 10 of 2005). Courses are operated by a team of I.T.S.S.A.R and I.I.P.M.M registered Drivers.
Henley Forklift Group Approved Training Programs and Trainers are placed on the FAS/EI National Register of Trainers Reg: 901378
Fact: 90% of forklift operators are unaware of the basic lifting capacity of their forklift trucks.
Training is available on the following range of Materials Handling Equipment:
- Counterbalance Forklifts
- Reach Trucks
- Reach Stackers
- Warehouse Equipment
- Manual Handling Certification
- 1 Day re-certification courses
- 2 Day experienced operator courses
- 2 Day conversion course
- 5 Day novice operator course
MANUAL HANDLING COURSES NOW AVAILABLE
Under the Health and Safety at work act:
It is the duty of an employer to ensure no employee is put at risk while manually handling a load. Under the act it is a requirement that employees are trained in how to safely handle loads without mechanical assistance.
Upon completing this course the attendee will be able to:
- Lift and handle loads safely
- Recognise a load which is too heavy or awkward
- Understand the limitations of the spine and muscular system
Who should attend:
Anyone who is required to transport or support a load in the course of their day to day duties. This includes lifting, putting down, pushing, pulling, carrying or moving a load which involves risks.
Duration: 4 Hours
Participation: Maximum of 10 people
To Book: Call us on 01 620 9200 or email: email@example.com