Is Your Forktruck Compliant With The Health and Safety Legislation?
- The Safety, Health and Welfare at Work (General Application) Regulations of 2007 (S.I. No. 299 of 2007) treat forklift trucks as "lifting equipment". Under Regulations 30 and 52 employers must ensure that forklift trucks hold a current "Report of Thorough Examination" following examination by a competent person.
- The examination must be carried out and report compiled every 12 months (6 months if the equipment is used for lifting persons)
- Failure to comply with this requirement can leave you open to prosecution by the H.S.A. and liable in the event of an accident.
Henley Forklift Group Provide a Nationwide "Thorough Examination" Service
- Henley Forklift Group provide a panel of trained service engineers who will carry out a "Thorough Examination" on your forklift trucks.
- With a detailed Thorough Examination Service we help you become compliant with current legislation - FULL DETAILS at www.hsa.ie
- Your Materials Handling Equipment is certified to ensure that it conforms with all current safety legislation.
To book an Examination contact our Service Departments.
- Dublin: 01-620 9200
- Cork: 021-497 8700
- Galway: 091-705 580
- Limerick: 061-322 222
- Kerry: 066 718 0155
- Waterford: 051-372 111