If you are a 4th year apprentice or recently qualified, we have a great career opportunity for you as we are looking to expand our teams in both Dublin and Cork.
All our training is in conjunction with Solas and apprenticeship.ie.
Henley are one of Ireland’s leading suppliers in Materials Handling Equipment with 8 centres located throughout the country which are supported by a network of almost 40 mobile services engineers.
Key Responsibilities & Duties:
- Forklift servicing and repairs – both field and workshop based
Diesel, LPG and Electric forklifts. Full training will be provided on an ongoing basis
- Completion of all necessary paperwork and checklists
- Adhering to Health & Safety protocols – both Henley’s and our customers
- Attend inhouse technical training and health & safety courses as required
- Represent Henley in a professional manner
- PPE will be supplied and must be worn at all times
If you are interested in joining a great team, please send your CV today to firstname.lastname@example.org