Built to the standards you’d expect from a world-leading manufacturer, these hard-wearing trucks are engineered for maximum strength and durability. Low-maintenance features, such as the quick-fit steer wheel and self-lubricating components, reduce downtime.
Like every Mitsubishi model, our hand pallet trucks are fully customisable. A wide range of fork dimensions and specialist wheels – including tandem load and steer wheels – are available to suit your application. In addition, these rugged models can be fitted with brakes for an added level of safety.
Special Offer Price:
Contact your nearest parts department (below) for pricing and to place an order.
- Mounted rollers on fork tips allow effortless entry and exit to and from pallets.
- Strong chassis gives operator confidence in any application.
- Steel entry brackets offer exceptional durability in all working conditions.
- Compact design combined with a 210-degree steering angle gives maximum manoeuvrability.
- Overload bypass valve minimises damage from excess weight for long truck life.
- Reliable leak-proof hydraulic system reduces need for unplanned maintenance
- Three-position lever automatically returns to a neutral setting when not in use, to reduce operator fatigue.
- Ergonomic rubber handle offers comfort, safety and high productivity.
Contact your local Parts Department to Order Today: