The Combilift is the world’s first IC engine-powered all-wheel-drive multidirectional forklift. It is actually a combination of forklift and side-loader, and is highly manoeuvrable, very safe, very cost effective and supremely efficient.
Combilift Customised Handling Range
- CB Series Counterbalance 2,500 – 3,000 kg Diesel LPG Electric
- C Series 2,500 – 25,000 kg Diesel LPG Electric
- ST Series 2,500 – 3,000 kg Diesel LPG Electric
- SL Series 4,500 – 6,000 kg Diesel LPG Electric
- GT Series 2,500 – 4,000 kg Diesel LPG Electric
- Straddle Carrier
- Bespoke Equipment
What’s great about the Combilift?
- Safer Product Handling
- Space Savings
- Increased Productivity
- Indoor and Outdoor Use – over semi-rough terrain
- Operator and Maintenance friendly
- Less product damage
Aisle Master Combi Walkie Reach Stacker
For the handling of lighter loads, many operations increasingly favour the use of pedestrian trucks or walkie reach stackers which offer a number of advantages over ride-on forklifts. In response the Combi-WR Walkie Reach stacker was released, the first purpose built 4-way pedestrian reach stacker which combines multi-directional travel with innovative features.
The Combi-WR is the only Walkie reach stacker with the ability to operate in a VNA or very narrow aisles down to an aisle-width of 2m pallet to pallet.
- Unique pedestrian Walkie reach-stacker
- AC electric motor
- Electronic steering and fingertip controls for precise handling
- Works in a standard VNA working aisle, down to 2.1m
- pantograph reach
- side shift and tilting fork