The Combilift is the world’s first IC engine-powered all-wheel-drive multidirectional forklift. It is actually a combination of forklift and side-loader, and is highly manoeuvrable, very safe, very cost effective and supremely efficient.
Combilift Customised Handling Range
- CB Series Counterbalance 2,500 – 3,000 kg Diesel LPG Electric
- C Series 2,500 – 25,000 kg Diesel LPG Electric
- ST Series 2,500 – 3,000 kg Diesel LPG Electric
- SL Series 4,500 – 6,000 kg Diesel LPG Electric
- GT Series 2,500 – 4,000 kg Diesel LPG Electric
- Straddle Carrier
- Bespoke Equipment
What’s great about the Combilift?
- Safer Product Handling
- Space Savings
- Increased Productivity
- Indoor and Outdoor Use – over semi-rough terrain
- Operator and Maintenance friendly
- Less product damage
Aisle Master Combi Walkie Reach Stacker
For the handling of lighter loads, many operations increasingly favour the use of pedestrian trucks or walkie reach stackers which offer a number of advantages over ride-on forklifts. In response the Combi-WR Walkie Reach stacker was released, the first purpose built 4-way pedestrian reach stacker which combines multi-directional travel with innovative features.
The Combi-WR is the only Walkie reach stacker with the ability to operate in a VNA or very narrow aisles down to an aisle-width of 2m pallet to pallet.
- Unique pedestrian Walkie reach-stacker
- AC electric motor
- Electronic steering and fingertip controls for precise handling
- Works in a standard VNA working aisle, down to 2.1m
- pantograph reach
- side shift and tilting fork
Atlet Tergo UFS – Four way reach truck for best long-load handling
Four way reach truck for best long-load handling
The powerful Atlet Tergo Forte UFS Fourway is 3 lift trucks in 1 (reach truck, counterbalance, and side loader)! It is perfect for quickly and safely handling long and bulky goods. Increase space utilization, productivity and lower labour costs by handling both long loads and standard pallets (lifting up to 29.5 feet/ 9 meters).
The Atlet fourway reach truck can be driven with precision in all directions, from “crab walking” to diagonal. The Atlet UFS reach truck acts like a side loader, cutting down aisle widths to 7.5- 9.8 ft. As a reach truck, the UFS is made to endure high pallet handling for facilities that require high throughput. With a high battery capacity, superior acceleration, and a top speed of 8.7 mph, the UFS Four way reach truck is sure to increase handling efficiencies in your warehouse operations.