We have a great career opportunity for a full time Service & Parts Administrator in our Belfast office.
The successful candidate will assist the Service Manager in the day to day running of a busy Service & Parts Department.
Role and key responsibilities
- Provide administrative support to the service team
- Processing of paperwork for Service Engineer
- Parts ordering & management of van stocks
- Dealing with customer queries
- Collect or deliver parts as required
- General administration and office duties
The ideal candidate should have
- A basic mechanical knowledge of plant or motor trade and experience in a similar position
- The ability to multitask, work to deadlines and on his/her own initiative
- Be computer literate and customer service orientated
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Strong IT skills with proficiency in MS Office and Access database would be an advantage
To get more information or to submit your CV, email email@example.com