NATIONWIDE FORKLIFT DRIVER TRAINING
Training is available on the following range of
Materials Handling Equipment:
- Counterbalance Forklifts
- Reach Trucks
- Articulated Steering Forklifts
- Order Pickers
- High Level, Low Level & Long Legged
- Reach Stackers
- Warehouse Equipment
- VNA (Very Narrow Aisle)
- Power Pallet Trucks
- Manual Handling Certification
- 1 Day re-certification courses
- 2 Day experienced operator courses
- 1-2 Day conversion course
- Novice operator courses
In accordance with the Health & Safety Authority guidelines all courses have a max of 3 students.
Forklift Driver Training Dublin: Training is carried out in both our depot in Dublin 10 and also at our customer sites: Call us on 01 620 9200
Forklift Driver Training Cork: We run training courses in our depot in Little Island, Cork and also at customer sites. Call us on 021 497 8700
Forklift Driver Training Galway/ Limerick: Call us on 021 497 8700 to reserve your place or book a course for your company.
We have Forklift Driver Training courses running all over the country so to find one close to you, just email firstname.lastname@example.org
WHY FORKLIFT DRIVER TRAINING?
- To comply with Safety, Health & Welfare at Work Act 2005
- To prevent accidents by the habitual use of safe working methods
- Reduces damage to goods by up to 30%
- Improves skill and technique of drivers
The Henley Forklift Training Centre was established in 1999 to provide Certified Forklift Operator Training in accordance with the Safety, Health & Welfare at Work Act 2005 (No 10 of 2005). Courses are operated by a team of RTITB and IIPMM (042) registered Instructors.
Henley Forklift Group Approved Training Programs and Trainers are placed on the FAS/EI National Register of Trainers Reg: 901378
See Code of Practice for rider-operated Lift Trucks
MANUAL HANDLING TRAINING COURSES
Under the Health and Safety at work act:
It is the duty of an employer to ensure no employee is put at risk while manually handling a load. Under the act it is a requirement that employees are trained in how to safely handle loads without mechanical assistance.
Upon completing this course the attendee will be able to:
- Lift and handle loads safely
- Recognise a load which is too heavy or awkward
- Understand the limitations of the spine and muscular system
Who should attend:
Anyone who is required to transport or support a load in the course of their day to day duties. This includes lifting, putting down, pushing, pulling, carrying or moving a load which involves risks.
Duration: 4 Hours
Participation: Maximum of 10 people
Call us on 01 620 9200 or